Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Party time


I am late writing my blog this week 'cos we have been making merry. Saturday, Gretel and I went into the spring field and lots of people came to look at us and admired our shiny coats, neat manes and tails. We had music late into the night. We like music, Peter's music is the best; it's called opera and the sound's invoke all different emotions in us. Happy, sad, funny or calm. If we stand close to the wall in the spring field we can feel the vibration, its very soothing.
I have had lots of people tell me how upset they are with last weeks blog; Sengra and Serreta, Thank you all for speaking up. Aida came and we talked to her about what to do. She says there is no law in Spain about animal abuse but things are changing and it's the young people we need to talk to. I am going to do a demo of my own for the school as soon possible. I think Helen should write to the town hall and tell them what we think of horse abuse and riding displays.
Aida says Gretel is not having a potro. She is not too sad and will be having some tests later in September to see why not. In English human speak, a baby horse is a foal and it nearly means a very dim person, just as well that she's not having a fool. Another one like Gretel would need a lot of patience.
All this blog writing is very tiring and I think I will get a raspberry so I can communicate from anywhere, or I might get an I-pod instead because that sounds quite tasty. Neigh 4 now.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Blossom - I thought I would update you on finding my parents. I am off to see my Mum and sister next week and I am almost aristocratic by the sound of it. At first we thought I came from Essex, but phew thank goodness I didn't I come from Suffolk and I was born at a place called Gedding Hall. Mum and Dad are taking me and I can't wait. I also had a tea party yesterday to raise money for the RSPCA where Mum and Dad got me from as a pup. I raised over £200.00 and there were 15 doggie pals having their photos tsken. Amazingly there were no fights nor lots of barking apart from me. Woof Woof - Henry

    ReplyDelete