Monday, July 18, 2011

This is my most resent blog @ www.salares.net
To catch up on my story click on ''view my complete profile'' and go to ''my web page''
I was a bit sad last Tuesday cos Gretel went away in a trailer. When the trailer arrived, I thought it was for me and ran around it like a silly thing. I am learning not to get angry when I am left on my own, in fact I am very confident and spent lots of time looking round the field on my own; I went to places no pony has been before. Gretel was soon back and had lots to tell. She says the journey was not too bad as Antonio drove very well 'cos he knows to try and give a horse a good experience in the trailer. When she arrived at Aida's she was put in a box with such a deep bed of wood shavings she had to try it out for softness and then her mane and tail was all stuck up with wood shaving and she did not look her best when 10 minutes later she had to meet ''Ingenioso'', the bloke who's going to be her husband. Poor Gretel. I think she did not understand what was going to happen and tried to kick Ingenioso; even though he has been sending her presents for 3 mouths; did no-one tell her the facts of life? Gretel had to check that I had kept everything in order while she was gone and ran around the arena and fields. Tonight I am going explain to her what life, love and the number 42 really mean; bless her. Oh and I have discovered I like those little flat white rocks that Peter brings for Gretel, they are so scrummy, they taste like mint. Hope he brings me some too. Neigh 4 now.

1 comment:

  1. You're right Blossom, maybe you should explain some things about life to Gretel! Hopefully you would have a baby to take care of for next year!

    ReplyDelete